Wednesday 27 April 2016

Chris Hemsworth is dumb as a submit and humorous as hell in new Ghostbusters - Geek

In honor of Administrative gurus Day, Sony photographs launched a Ghostbusters featurette on Chris Hemsworth's personality Kevin who, uh, isn't too vivid.

Hemsworth describes Kevin as a "large, dumb pup dog," and Kate McKinnon says he's like a Ken doll together with his insides scooped out. In other phrases, dumb as a submit however in fact decent-looking and candy. What definitely makes this personality work is just how dedicated Chris Hemsworth is to taking part in him completely critical, which makes him much more hilarious. The incontrovertible fact that Hemsworth knows he's enjoying man candy and dives in completely makes me even more excited to look the film.

i do know individuals have mixed feelings on this reboot, and i've considered multiple grownup say they believe it appears bad or that Sony is ruining their childhood, but I have to admit –– the more I see, the more I believe this edition of Ghostbusters goes to be very humorous. maybe not within the identical manner because the long-established, however humorous!

The coffee spit-take and the mobilephone gag make me laugh each time I watch this. additionally, now not gonna lie, the boobs funny story makes me snort out loud, peculiarly with his super positive "I could make them bigger" response. I also think the glasses thing is a fine physical, recurring gag. All of that referred to, my absolute favorite factor in this video is the look on Kate McKinnon's face fairly a lot anytime she's on display. just watch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment